Our goal is to restore health in a manner that minimizes pain, inconvenience and expense. We listen carefully to all your concerns and will address all your surgical questions. And we promise to provide personalized care and to keep you and your family well informed every step of the way. We are located inside Red Rose Cardiology.
Lancaster, PA 17603 Get Directions
Monday- Friday, 8 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.
Our goal is to restore health in a manner that minimizes pain, inconvenience and expense. We listen carefully to all your concerns and address all your surgical questions with the promise of providing personalized care. We will keep you and your family well-informed every step of the way.
Your surgeon will keep in contact with your referring physician to advise him or her of your condition in the hospital and to make any recommendations for post-operative care. Please feel free to ask questions!
What to Bring With You
You will need to bring the following items:
- Your insurance card
- Photo ID
- Previous medical records.
- List of all your medications including the dose and the times you take them. Alternatively, you may want to just bring them with you.
- List of all your concerns so that you may discuss them with your physician.
Your Registration Process
Please plan to arrive at least 15 minutes early to complete your registration. You will be asked to sign our HIPAA form, as required by law, so that you are aware of our privacy policies.
We participate with most major insurances. Please call our office at (717) 735-7422 to confirm that we participate with your insurance.
Please be prepared to pay your deductibles, co-pays, co-insurance and any other amounts due at the time of your visit.
Your appointment time is valuable. If you are unable to make your appointment please let us know at least 24 hours ahead of time so that we may schedule someone else that needs care.
General and Vascular Surgery of Lancaster is dedicated to providing the best surgical options with the patient's best interests and individualized needs in mind:
- Minimize pain, inconvenience and expense
- Listen carefully to patient concerns and address surgical questions.
- Provide personalized care
- Keep patient and family well informed every step of the way
General and Vascular Surgery of Lancaster offers a wide range of general and vascular surgical care depending on your individual needs, including the following:
General Surgical Services
- Abdominal Wall Reconstruction
- Abdominal and Inguinal Hernia Repair
- Bile Duct Surgery
- Breast Surgery
- Complex Abdominal Surgery
- Enterocutaneous Fistulas
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Pancreatic Disease/Cysts
- Peptic Ulcer Surgery
- Small Bowel Disease
- Small Bowel Obstruction
- Skin and Soft Tissue Disease
- Stereotactic and ultrasound-guided breast biopsies
Vascular (Circulatory) Services
- Carotid artery surgery
- Repair of abdominal aortic aneurysms (open & stent grafts)
- Lower extremity revascularization
- Evaluation of leg pain & non-healing leg wounds
- Varicose vein treatment
Q. With what hospital is General and Vascular Surgery of Lancaster affiliated?
A. Lancaster Regional Medical Center
250 College Avenue
Lancaster, Pennsylvania 17603
Phone: (717) 291-8211
Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center
1500 Highlands Drive
Lititz, Pennsylvania 17543
Phone: (717) 625-5000
The Wound Healing Center of Heart of Lancaster
90 Good Drive, Ste. 101
Lancaster, PA 17603
Phone: (717) 299-3020
Q. What services does General and Vascular Surgery of Lancaster offer?
A. Our board-certified surgeons, offer a wide range of general and vascular surgical procedures involving the heart, veins and arteries.
Q. Where is General and Vascular Surgery of Lancaster located?
A. General and Vascular Surgery of Lancaster
330 North Arch Street
Lancaster, PA 17603