Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
All health information posted on the site is based on the latest research and national treatment standards, and have been written or reviewed and approved by PinnacleHealth physicians or health professionals unless otherwise specified. Portions of our site were created by Staywell.
Terms and conditions
All health information posted on the pinnaclehealth.org site is based on the latest research and national treatment standards, and has been written or reviewed and approved by PinnacleHealth physicians or health professionals unless otherwise specified. Portions of our site were created by Staywell.
The content, products and services offered herein are here to educate consumers on healthcare and medical issues that may affect their daily lives. Nothing in the content, products or services should be considered, or used as a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. This website and its services do not constitute the practice of any medical, nursing or other professional health care advice, diagnosis or treatment. You should always talk to your healthcare provider for diagnosis and treatment, including your specific medical needs. None of the products or services offered through pinnaclehealth.org represents or warrants that any particular service or product is safe, appropriate or effective for you. We advise users to always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified healthcare provider with any questions regarding personal health or medical conditions. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem or condition, please contact a qualified healthcare professional immediately. If you are experiencing a medical emergency, please call 911 or call for emergency medical help on the nearest telephone.
Intended for users 18 and older
The pinnaclehealth.org site is intended for use by individuals 18 years of age or older. This website is not directed for use by children under the age of 18. Users under the age of 18 should get the assistance of a parent or guardian to use this site.
You agree that you will not:
- Upload or transmit any communications or content of any type that may infringe or violate any rights of any party
- Use this website for any purpose in violation of local, state or national laws
- Use this site as a means to distribute advertising or other unsolicited material to any third party
- Use this website to post or transmit material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful or embarrassing to any other person or entity
- Attempt to disable, "hack" or otherwise interfere with the proper functioning of this website
If you use any part of the website requiring secure access, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
Blogs and interactive media
If you use blogging features or otherwise post information to a Site, you give PinnaleHealth System the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works from and otherwise use your submission for any purpose, in any form, and on any media.
If you use blogging features or otherwise post information to the website, you agree you will not:
- Post material that infringes on the rights of any third party, including intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights
- Post material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by PinnacleHealth System in its sole discretion
- Post advertisements of solicitations for business
- Impersonate another person including but not limited to a spouse, child or sibling
- Allow another person to use your credentials for posting or viewing comments
- Post the same note more than once or "spam"
- PinnacleHealth System reserves the right (but is not obligated) to do any or all of the following:
- Terminate a user's access to the entire Site or specific features such as the blog
- Edit or delete any communications posted on the blog features, regardless of whether such communications violate these standards.
You may not, under any circumstances, establish a link to pinnaclehealth.org without the express written consent of the General Counsel of PinnacleHealth System, including but not limited to deep linking.
If you have any questions about the Service, please contact us at email@example.com.