At PinnacleHealth, we understand the unique healthcare needs of women—no matter what age or stage of life you’re in—and our physicians, nurses and support staff are here to help you stay healthy.
At PinnacleHealth, we make it a priority to get to know you and listen to your concerns. We will answer your questions and provide you with the services that are right for you. You can expect comprehensive care from physicians, nurses and specialists who are trained in women’s health, and you will benefit from access to the most current health information as well as our state-of-the-art diagnostic and treatment programs.
You can count on us to be your partner in healing and in health. Our comprehensive services include:
- Breast Health. Our advanced imaging technology means you have access to the most comprehensive screening, diagnostic and treatment options available. [Link to Breast Care Center]
- Cancer Diagnosis and Treatment. The Women’s Cancer Center at PinnacleHealth offers personalized care and advanced treatment for vulvar, vaginal, cervical, endometrial (uterine) and ovarian cancers. [Link to Women’s Cancer Center]
- Pregnancy and Childbirth. From preconception to postpartum care, you’ll find all the services you need in one place. Our team of physicians, nurses, specialists and educators are here to provide the highest level of care during your pregnancy while giving you the best possible birth experience. [Link to Pregnancy & Childbirth Services]
- Sexual Assault Services. If you are a victim of sexual assault, you can receive the support and care you need from PinnacleHealth’s Sexual Assault Forensic Examiner (SAFE) Program. (Link to SAFE)
- Osteoporosis. We provide the most comprehensive osteoporosis program in the area to help women with prevention, diagnosis and management of the disease. (Link to Osteoporosis Clinic under Endocrinology)
Do you need more information about Women’s Health services at PinnacleHealth? Fill out our online form or call the PHoneLine at (717) 231-8900.