If an injury is keeping you from participating in the sports you love or performing everyday functions, the team at our Sports Medicine Center can get you back in the game.
Led by Dr. Michael Cordas, one of the most respected primary care sports medicine specialists in the area, the Center treats physically active individuals of all ages and levels, including children 8 years old and up as well as recreational, scholastic, collegiate or professional athletes.
Our Sports Medicine Center provides a full range of treatment options for all types of injuries that do not require surgery. Should we determine that your condition requires surgical care, you will be referred to a surgeon.
Specialized Treatment Options For Sports-Related Injuries
Most sports injuries, concussions and common fractures can be managed by our primary care sports medicine team, including specialized care following your injury so you can return to play or normal activities as quickly and safely as possible.
Our team is trained to get you back in the game as quickly and safely as possible from injuries such as:
- Fracture care (broken bones)
- Ligament/cartilage injuries
- Overuse injuries
Other services offered:
- Joint injections
- Sports physicals
- ImPACT™ baseline concussion testing
- ImPACT™ post-injury neurocognitive concussion evaluation
- Physical therapy referrals
- Sports Nutrition referrals
- Pain management referrals
- Convenient imaging (x-rays) services at both locations.
- Prompt scheduling of advanced diagnostics (MRIs) if indicated.
- Orthopedic referrals if surgery is required
- High blood pressure
Education for Athletes, Parents and Coaches
Need more information? Our friendly staff can assist you. To get in touch, call (717) 791-2620 for more information or to make an appointment. For your sports related injuries after our regular office hours, call (717) 791-2620 to reach the primary care sports medicine physician on call.
Monday & Wednesday: 9 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Tuesday & Thursday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Monday & Wednesday: 12:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Tuesday & Thursday: 12:30 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. - Noon