The family practice physicians at PinnacleHealth Medical Group offer comprehensive continuing care for your entire family, from infants to the elderly. We provide routine and preventive care as well as treatment for acute illness and chronic conditions.
Patients in our family medicine practices benefit from a long term and personal relationship with healthcare providers that know and understand their medical history, personal preferences and family situation. Our doctors emphasize preventive care and disease prevention, offering health screenings, immunizations and early intervention programs for chronic conditions like heart disease, diabetes and high blood pressure.
PinnacleHealth Medical Group offers a wide choice of family medicine physicians and practices conveniently located the East and West shores. Many of our practices embrace the medical home model of patient centered care, providing patients with a team based approach to prevention and treatment.
Our partnership with PinnacleHealth ensures that our providers are up to date in the most advanced medical care and our patients have timely access to the best medical specialists in the area.
Our family medicine services include:
- Comprehensive health care for all age groups
- Physical examinations, health screening and preventive care
- Acute illness care
- Chronic care (diabetes, hypertension, cholesterol, arthritis)
- Pediatric care for newborns, babies, young children and teens
- Adult and geriatric medicine
- Gynecology services and pregnancy care
- Family planning and menopausal counseling
- Sports medicine and musculoskeletal care
- Skin care and minor surgery
- Mental health services
- Hospital care for babies, children and adults
- Home visits when needed
- Walk-in and urgent care
Becoming a Family Medicine Patient
No referral is needed to make an appointment at our office. New patients can expect an appointment within two to four weeks, depending on which of our doctors you wish to see.
At your first visit, please come prepared to:
- Fill out insurance and a health history questionnaire.
- Make arrangements to have your medical records sent our way.
- You can expect a comprehensive evaluation from your physician and follow-up visits as necessary.
Need help finding a doctor?
Call PHoneLine at (717) 231-8900 or email PHone@pinnaclehealth.org. and let one of our friendly customer service reps help you find a doctor close to you.
PinnacleHealth FamilyCare, Hummelstown
PinnacleHealth FamilyCare, Middletown
PinnacleHealth FamilyCare, Union Deposit
805 Sir Thomas Court
Harrisburg, PA 17109
Fax: (717) 671-0991 (717) 657-3030
PinnacleHealth FamilyCare, Lower Paxton
PinnacleHealth Annville Family Medicine
PinnacleHealth Blue Mountain Family Practice
2151 Linglestown Road
Harrisburg, PA 17110
Fax: (717) 545-6359 (717) 545-4786