At PinnacleHealth Imaging, we know that mammography is essential to the detection and treatment of breast cancer, benign breast tumors and cysts. That is why we work hard to provide the most comprehensive and convenient services in central Pennsylvania.
We are proud that PinnacleHealth Imaging has been designated a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology, because of our high-quality service, caring staff and commitment to technology
PinnacleHealth was among the first to bring tomosynthesis / 3D mammography to women in central Pennsylvania and offers this new technology at five of its imaging offices on both the east and west shores. As the most experienced provider of 3D mammography, we’ve performed over # 21,000 3D mammograms to date using this state of the art technology. With 3D mammography our physicians are currently experiencing increases in breast cancer detection of 34%, and reduced patient call back rates of 34%.
As part of our commitment to your health, PinnacleHealth Imaging uses the latest, most up-to-date technology, including:
- Digital mammography. Electronic images of the breast that can be enhanced using computer technology.
- Tomosynthesis/3-D mammography. Provides the radiologists the ability to view inside the breast layer by layer, helping to see the fine details more clearly of dense breasts by minimizing overlapping tissue.
- Breast MRI. Used as a follow-up study to diagnose and determine the extent of abnormalities found on a mammogram.
- Breast MRI biopsies. Uses MRI technology to perform biopsy on abnormality seen during breast MRI.
- Breast ultrasound.Helps determine the nature of a breast abnormality found on a mammogram. Breast ultrasound is also used during biopsies.
- Stereotactic breast biopsy.Uses mammogram images to assist a specially trained radiologist in performing a biopsy of abnormal breast tissue.
Are you looking for a location that provides 3D mammogram or other imaging services? With our locations throughout Central PA, we are a short drive for residents of Lemoyne, Middletown, Millersburg, Carlisle, Hershey, and other nearby areas. View the locations section below to get started.
One Trinity Drive East
Dillsburg, PA 17019
Fax: (717) 703-1111 (717) 230-3700