At PinnacleHealth Imaging, we know that mammography is essential to the detection and treatment of breast cancer, benign breast tumors and cysts. That is why we work hard to provide the most comprehensive and convenient services in central Pennsylvania. We are proud that PinnacleHealth Imaging has been designated a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology, because of our high-quality service, caring staff and commitment to technology.
We offer 3D mammograms at the following locations:
- PinnacleHealth Imaging, Medical Sciences Pavilion
- PinnacleHealth Imaging, Fredricksen Outpatient Center
- PinnacleHealth Imaging, Annville
- PinnacleHealth Tristan Radiology Specialists, Union Deposit
- PinnacleHealth Tristan Radiology Specialists, West Shore
- PinnacleHealth Tristan Radiology Specialists, Hershey
As part of our commitment to your health, PinnacleHealth Imaging uses the latest, most up-to-date technology, including:
- Digital mammography. Electronic images of the breast that can be enhanced using computer technology.
- Tomosynthesis/3-D mammography. Provides the radiologists the ability to view inside the breast layer by layer, helping to see the fine details more clearly of dense breasts by minimizing overlapping tissue.
- Breast MRI. Used as a follow-up study to diagnose and determine the extent of abnormalities found on a mammogram.
- Breast MRI biopsies. Uses MRI technology to perform biopsy on abnormality seen during breast MRI.
- Breast ultrasound.Helps determine the nature of a breast abnormality found on a mammogram. Breast ultrasound is also used during biopsies.
- Stereotactic breast biopsy.Uses mammogram images to assist a specially trained radiologist in performing a biopsy of abnormal breast tissue.
View our entire list of Imaging locations below:
1 Trinity Drive East
Dillsburg, PA 17019
Fax: (717) 703-1111 (717) 230-3700