PinnacleHealth Cardiovascular And Thoracic Surgery
The PinnacleHealth Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery team perform more than 700 cardiac and thoracic surgical procedures each year, including more than 400 heart bypass surgeries.
Our doctors are ranked among the best nationally earning recognitions such as the coveted three-star highest quality designation for heart bypass surgery and aortic valve replacement outcomes from the Society of Thoracic Surgeons.
The surgeons at PinnacleHealth Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery offer a full range of highly specialized cardiovascular and thoracic surgery procedures including advanced clinical trials.
Services Available Include:
Atrial Fibrillation Surgical Procedures
Heart Valve Surgery
Treatment for Peripheral Artery Disease
Carotid Artery Surgery
Treatment for Venous Disease
Rapid evaluation and treatment of pulmonary nodules through a team of specialists who evaluate each nodule and plan the most appropriate action from specialized diagnostic scans.
Minimally Invasive Diagnostic and Surgical Procedures
- Video-assisted thoracoscopic surgery (VATS) lobectomy and wedge resection
- da Vinci robotically assisted thoracic procedures
- CyberKnife® thoracic radiosurgery
- Video mediastinoscopy
- Pericardial and mediastinal tumor resection
- Airway stenting
Esophageal and Thoracic Foregut Surgery
- Esophageal resection and repair
- Esophageal stenting
- Hiatal hernia surgery
- Services & Resources
- Our Services
- Cardiac Care in Harrisburg, PA
- Why choose PinnacleHealth CardioVascular Institute
- Our Team
- PinnacleHealth Cardiovascular And Thoracic Surgery