If you suffer from tired, achy legs, or unsightly varicose or spider veins, the specialists at the PinnacleHealth Vein Center can help.
At the Vein Center we understand that each diagnosis is unique. Our patient centered approach means that you’ll have attentive doctors and staff who are dedicated to delivering the best medical care possible. We offer numerous non-surgical, minimally-invasive cosmetic treatments for spider and varicose veins, as well as surgical treatment options for patients with vein disease. Our cardiologists and staff are skilled in:
At the Vein Center our focus is on vein health. We are committed to providing comprehensive services that improve both your health and appearance. We offer patients:
- Experience and expertise. Our staff of doctors, nurses and specialists are trained in blood vessel conditions and treat hundreds of people each year who have varicose and spider veins
- A team approach. We will work with dermatologists, radiologists, vascular surgeons and others to diagnose and treat your condition
- The most advanced technology. When it comes to diagnosis and treatment, we offer the latest technology and highest quality diagnostic ultrasound imaging
About The Vein Center Director
The PinnacleHealth Vein Center Director is Stuart B. Pink, M.D., FACC, FSCAI, RPVI. Dr. Pink has a vast experience in minimally invasive treatment of vascular disease. A graduate of Cornell University Medical College, Dr. Pink completed his postgraduate training at the George Washington University Hospital and Tufts University Affiliated Hospitals and is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
He is one of the few physicians certified by the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography as a Registered Physician in Vascular Interpretation. Dr. Pink has been actively involved in training cardiac specialists and vascular surgeons in minimally invasive treatment of the full spectrum of vascular diseases for nearly fifteen years.
Dr. Pink continues to learn new techniques in minimally invasive venous procedures, rounding with other accomplished minimally invasive venous procedure specialists and attending current vein management courses.
For New Patients
PinnacleHealth Vein Center: 2808 Old Post Road, Lower Level, Harrisburg, PA 17110
- Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday - 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Schedule an Appointment: (717) 920 – 4500
Please Note: Procedures are performed at the PinnacleHealth Vein Center at 2808 Old Post Rd, Harrisburg, PA 17110.