Electrophysiology and Implantables
Our electrophysiology program offers expert treatment for all types of cardiac arrhythmia and related conditions.
PinnacleHealth’s electrophysiology program offers a full range of services with highly experienced electrophysiologists and staff, treating all types of cardiac arrhythmias and related diagnoses. We care for patients with complex atrial fibrillation, providing implantable defibrillators, cardiac resynchronization therapy devices and catheter ablations.
- PinnacleHealth was the first in Central Pennsylvania to offer the Sensei® robotic ablation system for atrial fibrillation. Through 3D catheter control and 3D visualization, this system allows electrophysiologists to safely and effectively perform complex arrhythmia mapping procedures.
- We perform more than 400 pacemakers and more than 450 biventricular and intra-cardiac defibrillators every year.
- Each year we complete more than 120 catheter ablation procedures.
Diagnostic services include
- Services & Resources
- Our Services
- Cardiac Care in Harrisburg, PA
- Cardiac Services
- Electrophysiology and Implantables