PinnacleHealth CardioVascular Institute Patient Portal
The PinnacleHealth CardioVascular Institute’s Patient Portal is a convenient way to communicate with the your doctor's office and access portions of your medical records from your computer.
Log Into Or Activate Your Account
Request An Account
If you do not have an activation code please call our office at (717) 731-0101 or call your cardiologist's office.
With The Portal, Users Can:
- Send and receive non-urgent messages and information from your cardiologist’s office, including designated test results and educational material
- Easily notify the practice of changes to your personal information, including phone number, address, and insurance changes.
- Request a refill for a medication prescribed by a provider at the practice.
- View upcoming and previous appointments, including the doctor and location of those appointments.
- View and/or print your current medications and allergies list.
- Communicate non-urgent information with the practice without using the phone!
Access to your portal account is controlled through secure access codes, personal ID’s, and passwords.
Note: Only you will have access to your login information needed to view your account.
To activate your portal account, you will need to receive an activation code from your cardiologist’s office. Once you have received the code, you will be able to create your own username, password, and other login information used to verify your identity.
To learn more about the Patient Portal via a helpful video, click here.
Note: You may also be asked to obtain a PinnacleHealth HOSPITAL portal account when you are a patient at PinnacleHealth Hospital System. The HOSPITAL portal account is in addition to your cardiologist’s portal account. It is recommended that you obtain both portal accounts if applicable.
- Services & Resources
- Our Services
- Cardiac Care in Harrisburg, PA
- PinnacleHealth CardioVascular Institute Patient Portal