At PinnacleHealth, we know how painful and debilitating a hand or arm injury can be and how it can impact your normal, everyday life. That’s why we offer a comprehensive, multidisciplinary approach when it comes to the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of all kinds of hand and upper extremity injuries and disorders.
Whether your condition is due to an acute injury or simply chronic overuse, the physician and specialists at PinnacleHealth can help you get on the road to recovery.
We treat a number of conditions, including:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Nerve compression syndromes, injuries and repairs
- Tendon conditions, repairs and transfers
- Joint and ligament conditions including arthritis
- Congenital defects
- RSD (Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome) and complex pain problems
- Repetitive motion injuries and soft tissue problems
- Shoulder reconstruction and rehabilitation
- Brachial plexus conditions including TOS (thoracic outlet syndrome)
- Burn rehabilitation
- Scar management
- Edema (swelling) management
- All other problems with the hand and upper extremity
- All sports and athletic related conditions of the upper extremities
Convenient, Coordinated Care
We offer diagnostic, medical, surgical and rehabilitative services at our location, making it easy for you to access the care you need. Our physician is nationally recognized, and the certified hand therapists are experienced in the latest nonsurgical and postoperative therapy programs.
Your hand care team will design a treatment and rehabilitation program that will help you gain back your strength, range of motion and coordination.
Services are based on your individual needs and may include:
- Reconstruction of the hand and upper extremity
- Prosthetic joint replacement of the hand and upper extremity
- Nerve, tendon and muscle transfers of the upper extremity
- Peripheral nerve repairs
- Reconstruction of congenital differences
- Arthroscopy of the wrist, hand and upper extremity
- Customized splints to increase range of motion, protect and improve use of the upper extremity
- Repetitive strain and work place injuries
- Certified hand therapist