Community Health Centers
The PinnacleHealth Community Health Center provide a wide array of medical services for more than 50,000 individuals and families in Harrisburg and the surrounding communities.
Committed to creating a healthier community, the center provides:
- Treatment of acute and chronic health conditions
- Health information
- Healthcare screenings
- Preventive education programs
Our programs are specially tailored to address the needs of Central Pennsylvania’s at-risk, low-income and under-served families.
Outpatient Care For Infants, Children And Adults
Conveniently located at the corner of Third and Wiconisco streets in uptown Harrisburg, our state-of-the-art Community Health Center offers professional outpatient areas where children and teens, adults, and women can receive specialized medical care regardless of their ability to pay. Our specialized practice areas include:
- Children’s and Teen Outpatient Health Center. Provides primary care for infants, children and adolescents.
- Children’s Resource Center (CRC). Serves children who have suffered sexual or physical abuse, neglect, or who have witnessed violence in their homes or communities.
- Kline Center. Provides primary, specialty and urgent care to adults.
- Women’s Outpatient Health Center. Provides women of all ages with comprehensive obstetric and gynecologic (OB/GYN) care.
- Riverview Primary Care. Located inside Harrisburg Hospital near the emergency department; provides primary and urgent care services.
- Nurse Family Partnership Program. Provides home visitation services to low-income first-time parents and their children.