Knowing the actual cost of your medical care can make it easier to plan for healthcare expenses. But getting information about healthcare costs can be complicated.
PinnacleHealth System is trying to make things easier to understand by providing you with an estimate of both the average price of its healthcare services and the amount that you are responsible to pay (“out of pocket”) for these services.
You can use the PinnacleHealth E$timator to get cost information for inpatient stays, outpatient procedures, imaging, lab work, and cardiac catheterization or other cardiac tests.
You can complete one or two steps depending on your type of health insurance:
- Tell us about the service you’ll need to learn its average price at PinnacleHealth.
- If you have "Commercial or Employer Sponsored Insurance," answer a few questions about your health insurance plan to get an estimate of the amount that you may be responsible to pay at PinnacleHealth.
Either way, you’ll get your results in seconds. Let’s get started!
Select Your Insurance Coverage
Select Your Procedure Type
Select Your Procedure
Select your procedure from the list below. Or, just begin typing and we'll help you find it.
- Insurance Type:
- Procedure Type:
- Average Cost:
- Average Stay (Days):
PinnacleHealth’s patients are responsible for out-of-pocket expenses if covered by health insurance, and we need to know more about your health plan to estimate these expenses for you:
- Answer the following questions to the best of your ability.
- If you have an "Identification Card" and a "Summary of Benefits and Coverage" (SBC) from your health plan, use them to answer these questions.
- Respond "I don't know," if you don't know an answer. We'll explain the assumptions and provide you with an estimate of out-of-pocket expenses on the results page.
- Assume that PinnacleHealth is a preferred provider (also known as an in-network provider) as you answer your questions.
- Assume that you have single coverage (not family) when answering questions about the deductible and out-of-pocket limits.
- If you don't understand a term, hover over the word or phrase to see a definition.
- Click the "Start Over" button to begin again or "Back" to go to the previous page.