On this page, you will find all current PinnacleHealth listings for physician jobs in PA. Available openings can include family physician jobs in Harrisburg as well as positions in other areas of Central PA covering various specialties such as internal medicine, cardiology, gastroenterology, geriatrics and many others. You can also conduct your PA physician job search by medical sub-subspecialty. All descriptions include a listing of specific job functions, desirable candidate qualifications and fringe benefits.
We encourage you to contact one of our physician recruiters to learn more about any of our physician job listings. Recruiters can answer specific questions regarding family or internal medicine jobs, as well as open positions in any other specialty or sub-specialty. Our team brings many years of relevant expertise to the recruiting process, along with unmatched commitment, professionalism and attentive customer service.
You can get started on your search for a challenging position in your specific practice area right now.
Our extensive healthcare network includes:
- Three campuses (Community, West Shore and Harrisburg) with more than 636 hospital beds
- More than 20 primary care practices
- More than 30 specialty practices
- Physician fellowship programs
- Physician residency programs
- Condition-specific institutes
- Home health and hospice services
- A dedicated rehabilitation hospital
- Two state-of-the-art cancer centers
- The region’s premier obstetrics program
- The region’s only high-volume, Level III neonatal intensive care unit
- Two outpatient surgery centers
- Imaging centers
PinnacleHealth has received a number of recognitions for our superior level of care, including:
- National recognitions for heart, neurosurgery, bariatric, minimally invasive GYN and orthopedic surgery programs
- Magnet status, which is the highest national recognition for nursing excellence from the American Nurses Credentialing Center
- Baby-Friendly® designation by Baby-Friendly USA
Treating the condition is only part of our endeavor. At PinnacleHealth, we offer our patients hope through innovation. The more we are on the forefront of medicine and technology, the more hope we can offer.
Our patients directly benefit from having leading-edge diagnostic and treatment options available to them through participation in clinical trials. We have had the opportunity to be among a select few, or in some cases the first, to engage in certain clinical trials.
Our investments in technology extend to advancing communication speed, accuracy and access throughout the hospital system and its affiliates. Within the hospitals, we are pioneers in the fields of minimally invasive and robotic surgery.
If you join our team, you’ll discover what more than 800 active and courtesy physicians and 6,100 employees already know—that PinnacleHealth is Central Pennsylvania’s premier healthcare employer.