At Memorial Infectious Disease Specialists, we are committed to providing complete care and treatment of infectious diseases. Our practice is accepting new patients and accepts most types of health insurance.
York, PA 17403 Get Directions
Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
Thank you for the opportunity to serve your healthcare needs.
- We participate with most insurance plans, including Medicare and Medicaid. Check with your insurance provider about specific participating plans.
- Your co-payment is due at the time of your visit. Please bring your insurance card with you so that we can make a copy for your medical record.
- If you have a change in insurance, address or phone number, be sure to notify our staff so that the change can be entered into our system.
- For your convenience, we accept MasterCard®, VISA®, Discover, personal checks and cash. All balances are expected to be paid at the time of service.
In order to provide quality health care, we ask that you schedule an appointment if you are ill or have a health care concern. Our staff members are trained to accommodate your needs, including scheduling an appointment with your physician, obtaining a referral to a specialist or processing a prescription refill request. When calling the office, please be prepared to provide them with as much information as possible. Whenever possible we ask for a 24-hour notice for appointment cancellations. If you are experiencing a life threatening emergency, we urge you to seek immediate treatment at the nearest emergency room.
Memorial Infectious Disease Specialists provides complete care and treatment of infectious diseases. Our physicians also provide consultations and vaccinations to patients planning to visit foreign countries.
Infectious Disease Treatment:
- Endocarditis (an infection in the heart)
- Osteomyelitis (an infection in bones)
- Complicated urinary tract infection
- Diabetic foot infection
- Other infectious diseases
Travel medicine consultations:
- Vaccinations for common diseases in foreign countries
- Public health information on travel destinations
Memorial Infectious Disease Specialists is part of the Memorial Family of Health Services, which includes the following outpatient specialist offices:
- Memorial Family Medicine
- Memorial Internal Medicine at Elmwood
- Memorial OB/GYN Specialists
- Memorial Surgical Specialists
- Memorial Urology Specialists
- York Heart and Vascular Specialists
- York Neurology Specialists
The Memorial Family of Health Services is affiliated with Memorial Hospital, a 100-bed, community teaching hospital serving York and the surrounding communities. Located in York County, Memorial Hospital offers a wide range of health care services, with more than 250 physicians on staff in a variety of specialty areas.
Learn more at www.mhyork.org.
If you have a non-emergency related questions please use our online form and someone from our office will get back to you.