The physicians and nurse practitioner at Mastropietro & Associates have dedicated their time to the practice of family medicine. They are also board certified and available to provide a variety of facets in family medicine.
Our front office staff is well-trained and concerned about every patient receiving the best care possible. They are willing to help you with your registration, scheduling, prescription refills and insurance needs. Every effort will be made to answer all your questions in a timely manner.
The physicians, nurse practitioners, management, and staff look forward to welcoming you to our office and hope you will trust us with your medical care.
Lancaster, PA 17603 Get Directions
Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
What to Bring With You
You will need to bring the following items:
- Your insurance card
- A photo ID
- Previous medical records, if any.
- List of all your medications, including the dose and the times you take them. Alternatively, you may want to just bring them with you.
- A list of all your concerns so that you may discuss them with the scheduled physician.
Your Registration Process
Please plan to arrive at least 15 minutes early to complete your registration. You will be asked to sign our HIPAA form, as required by law, so that you are aware of our privacy policies.
Please be prepared to pay your deductibles, co-pays, co-insurance and any other amounts due at the time of your visit. Please remember that your appointment time is valuable. If you are unable to make your appointment please let us know at least 24 hours ahead of time so that we may schedule someone else that needs care.
Accepted Insurance Plans
We participate with most major insurances. Please call our office to confirm that we participate with your insurance.
You are our reason for being here, and we want you to know just how important you are!
Caring for the entire family from newborns to adults is the foundation of our services.
- Care for acute illness at any age
- Preventative wellness examinations
- Joint & Migraine Injections
- Minor Surgical procedures
- Office Gynecology
- Laboratory testing, including blood draws
- Well baby care and immunizations, well child checkups
- Worker’s Compensation medical care
- Complete history and physical exams