At College Avenue Family Medicine (formerly Center City Family Health on Orange Street), we're personalizing healthcare and making it easily accessible.
Located on bus routes and with plenty of free parking, our clinic-within-a-hospital setting makes it effortless for you to get the extra services - blood work, X-rays, etc. - you may need.
When you are here, quality and convenience work together.
Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
We participate with most major insurances. Please call our office to confirm that we participate with your insurance.
What to Bring With You
You will need to bring the following items:
- Your insurance card
- Photo ID
- Previous medical records.
- List of all your medications including the dose and the times you take them. Alternatively, you may want to just bring them with you.
- List of all your concerns so that you may discuss them with scheduled physician.
Your Registration Process
Please plan to arrive at least 15 minutes early to complete your registration. You will be asked to sign our HIPAA form, as required by law, so that you are aware of our privacy policies.
Please be prepared to pay your deductibles, co-pays, co-insurance and any other amounts due at the time of your visit. Please remember that your appointment time is valuable. If you are unable to make your appointment, please let us know at least 24 hours ahead of time so that we may schedule someone else that needs care.
You are our reason for being here and we want you to know just how important you are!
We provide care for patients of all ages. Medical services include:
- Well Care of Pediatric to Geriatric
- Care for Acute Illnesses
- Minor Surgical Procedures
- Gynecology Visits
- Laboratory Testing (urinalysis, pregnancy test and strep)