Thank you for considering a gift of securities to the PinnacleHealth Foundation.
There are two ways to give securities to PinnacleHealth:
Option 1 - The DTC Automated Stock Transfer System
To transfer stock using the automated system, you will need to give your broker the following information:
- PinnacleHealth Tax ID # 22-2691718
- Manufacturers and Traders Trust Company - DTC # 990
For credit to one of the following accounts:
- 76602 - Restricted Fund
- 76603 - Endowment Fund
- 76604 - Planned Giving
- 76605 - Unrestricted Fund
- 76601 - Board Designated Funds
- 76600- Operating Fund
Option 2 - Sending Physical Certificates
- Mail stock certificate to:
Attn: Elisabeth Hudgens
1800 Washington Blvd
Baltimore, MD 21230
- In addition to the physical certificate, a signed stock power must be sent to the address above.
- Please contact Elisabeth Hudgens, (410) 545-2776, at M&T Bank regarding the stock power. She will draft and provide to you a signature-ready document.
- Please note to send the signed stock power under separate cover from the stock certificate.
With Both Gift Scenarios:
Please advise Nancy Hammonds at (717) 230-3820 at PinnacleHealth or Elisabeth Hudgens at (410) 545-2776 at M&T Bank of your intention to make a gift of stock. This will assist the process of identification when your stock arrives at M&T Bank.
Should you need assistance, the PinnacleHealth Foundation staff is available by phone at (717) 231-8080 or email at email@example.com.