Through the PinnacleHealth Foundation and its events, your generosity has the power to heal those in need in our community.
Your ongoing support enables PinnacleHealth to provide programs and services within the hospital and throughout Central Pennsylvania including:
- The Keystone Community Care Continuum, which provides healthcare through five neighborhood based clinics
- Health education and disease prevention workshops covering topics such as obesity and diabetes
- Improving the health of children through programs such as Eat Smart, Play Smart or the many services of the Children’s Resource Center
- Continuing education for the nurses of the PinnacleHealth hospitals
- Funds to purchase state-of-the-art technology
- Building facilities such as the West Shore Campus
Perhaps most importantly, your support helps provide care for those in financial need. PinnacleHealth provided more than $50 million in free or reduced cost healthcare in our community last year.
How You Can Help
There are many ways you can make a difference.
Please consider a donation to one of these programs:
- Grateful Patient Program - The PinnacleHealth Foundation encourages patients and family members to acknowledge their caregivers through the Grateful Patient Program.
- Friends of Nursing Program - Show your appreciation for our exceptional nurses by donating to this program.
- PinnacleHealth Auxiliary - Supporting PinnacleHealth and area residents through scholarships and education with roots that stretch back 125 years, the PinnacleHealth Auxiliary has a long history of supporting the needs of Central Pennsylvania residents.
- Social Impact - A small gift from you can have a significant impact for everyday patient care. Often, our medical staff have service or equipment needs that fall outside of the established annual budget. That is where you can make a real difference.