Physician Marketing Coordinators
PinnacleHealth’s Physician Marketing Coordinators serve as liaisons between PinnacleHealth and referring physicians.
Physician Marketing Coordinators aim to keep referring physicians and their staff apprised of specialty services, physicians and programs that are available throughout the PinnacleHealth System to help providers meet the needs of their patients.
How We Can Help
We serve as a personal point of contact for PinnacleHealth and provide area medical practices with expertise, information and service updates. We also arrange convenient meetings with PinnacleHealth specialists to help referring physicians feel comfortable sending patients to our specialty practices. Each Physician Marketing Coordinator works closely with a specific set of PinnacleHealth service lines.
We welcome calls and emails any time there is a need.
Common reasons to contact a Physician Marketing Coordinator include:
- Any time you need more information about a PinnacleHealth service or physician
- If you would like to meet with one of our specialists
- When you need assistance, information or advice regarding a concern or issue
- When you need assistance scheduling your patient with a PinnacleHealth specialist or service
- When you have suggestions for ways to improve the services we provide to you and your patients
Our Physician Marketing Coordinators include:
- Neurology and Neurosurgery
- Outpatient Imaging
- Outpatient Physical Therapy
- Pain Management
- Maternal Child Health
- OB/GYN Services
- Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Long-term Antepartum
- Labor and Delivery
- Neonatal Intensive Care
- Pediatric Services
- Women's Cancer Center