Our CARES specialists will work with you, your company or community organization to determine what programs best fit your organization’s needs.
We offer a number of health screenings and assessments including:
- Bone density
- Cardiac risk and stroke
- Low back pain
- Lung function
- Skin analysis
- Vascular health
- Blood glucose
- Blood pressure BMI (body mass index)
- Cholesterol (total cholesterol and full lipid panel)
Counseling and Education
- CPR and First Aid
- One-on-one nutrition counseling
- Smoking cessation counseling
Our healthcare professionals will immediately review results with each employee upon completion of the health screenings. During this time, the CARES team will provide education and advice on improving and managing health.
Your organization will also receive an aggregate report that summarizes, anonymously, the outcomes of your group members. Using this aggregate report, we can design a plan and offer educational sessions, such as tobacco cessation, individual nutrition counseling or lunch & learn presentations geared toward addressing your organization’s health concerns.
- Corporate & Community Wellness
- Corporate Ambassador Resource and Employer Solutions (CARES)
- Worksite Wellness