Specialists at PinnacleHealth Sleep Centers on the East and West shores evaluate, diagnose and treat your sleep disorder complaints. We also offer pediatric sleep studies for children ages 2 and up.
In our specially equipped private rooms, we observe a variety of sleep disorders including:
- Coping with Shift work (we provide All Day Sleep Studies)
- Excessive Daytime Sleepiness
- Parasomnias and Sleepwalking
- Pediatric Sleep Problems (for children age 2 and up)
- Restless Leg Syndrome
- Sleep Disordered Breathing (Sleep Apnea, Snoring)
- Sleep and Depression
- Sleep and Heart Disease Problems
Portable sleep studies are available at your bedside within PinnacleHealth facilities.
If you have any questions, Call PinnacleHealth’s Sleep Centers at (717) 920-4325
. Please give 24-hours notice if you are unable to make your appointment.
Monday - Friday 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.