Neuroscience Rehab Center
PinnacleHealth’s Neuroscience Rehab Center provides a continuum of rehabilitation services through specialty clinics to help you return to the activities that are important to you.
Located in close proximity to our inpatient facility, the Helen M. Simpson Rehabilitation Hospital, PinnacleHealth’s Neuroscience Rehab Center provides a continuum of rehabilitative services to help our patients take the next step in returning to normal activities. Through specialty clinics, our highly trained physicians and therapists address each patient’s rehabilitative needs and challenges.
Specialty clinics include:
- Stroke Rehabilitation. An extension of the highly recognized specialty stroke services of the Helen M. Simpson Rehab Hospital, offering seamless transition from inpatient to outpatient care
- Balance & Vestibular Center. Therapeutic programs to manage the effects of dizziness and loss of balance
- Neurologic Rehabilitation. Therapies specific to treating neurologic conditions
- Occupational Therapy. Therapies to help patients learn or re-learn the activities of daily living
- Speech Center. Comprehensive services for people of all ages with speech, language, and swallowing disorders
- Cognitive Rehabilitation. As part of our multi-disciplinary approach to patient care, many of our rehabilitative services include cognitive therapy, a process of identifying and correcting thinking patterns that may interfere with rehabilitation.
Patient care is carefully organized within these clinics to provide the best treatment possible and a return to your previous level of independence and activity. Our emphasis is on restoring:
- Self care
Our Care Team
Our onsite rehabilitative care team consists of physicians specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation, neurology, internal medicine, and other specialties, as well as physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech therapists, case managers, and a specialized nursing staff.